Here’s the true meaning of the word “credible” when looking for a Window Repair Expert
It can be tough sometimes knowing who to turn to when you need a professional to repair windows in your home. Obviously, you may wonder if the testimonials a company provides you are actual references from their customers. Window Repair Expert is a division of Rite Window. We have established a strong following of customers who have shared their experiences about why they selected Rite Window to work in their homes. Our customer references are generated by third party companies who acquire a true opinion from the customer. Furthermore, being in the window industry for many years, we have done the leg work and found the most unbiased sources to help you determine when a contractor is “truly credible” to perform home improvements:
The Better Business Bureau is a great source to see if a company has had any complaints from a consumer and if these issues have been resolved. Also, if a business is Accredited, they must abide by the following standards:
- Build trust and have an established track record in the marketplace
- Advertise honestly by adhering to the BBB Code Of Advertising
- Tell the truth by honestly representing their products and services
- Be transparent by identifying the nature, location and ownership of the business
- Honor promises of all written agreements and verbal representations
- Be responsive and address possible disputes in a professional manner
- Safeguard a customer’s privacy
- Embody all business transactions with integrity
This is a site with over 1 million members who write about their experiences working with contractors and the like. One of the main reasons Angie’s List is proven to be an unbiased source for referrals is because companies CAN’T pay to be rated. The consumers of Angie’s List are paying members to use the website for testimonial purposes and view company ratings. Also, each year Angie’s List awards a “Super Service Award” to honor companies who have given outstanding service according to the members for the previous year. Only 5% of the companies on Angie’s List receive the award each year. Can you guess which company received the 2011 Super Service Award from Angie’s List?
This is an independent company who interviews every customer about their experience with the replacement window process and reports the results to Rite Window. This customer feedback is critical as nothing impacts our reputation more than word-of-mouth. Potential customers can see reviews of our current customers at Guild Quality. In addition, each year Guild Quality gives special recognition to those companies who have demonstrated an exceptional ability to consistently deliver outstanding customer service. Rite Window has achieved the 2011 Guildmaster Award With Distinction .
A Window Repair Expert should be certified to perform repairs in your home so be sure to do your research to avoid any future home improvement nightmares.
Here’s how to get started:
- Fill out the form to the right with your contact information. (We do not sell or give your contact information to anyone. We hate spam as much as you do and promise never to inundate you with useless mail or emails.)
- Include a brief description of your window or patio door problems.
- We’ll have a Window Repair Expert return your message within 24-48 business hours.
For faster service, call our customer care desk at: 888-639-4437